The Nanosensors group is lead by Francisco Andrade and the team is compose of 11 researchers together with 3 Ph D students and 2 master students enrolled in the Nanoscience, Materials and Processes: Chemical Technology at the Frontier.
PhD in Analytical Chemistry, former Director of Open Innovation at Unilever Corp, UK. Former faculty member at Indiana University (USA). Currently is group leader at Nanosensors Group.
- F. Xavier Rius. Professor (Catedràtic d’Universitat).
- Jordi Riu. Associate Professor (Professor Titular d’Universitat)
- Pascal Blondeau. Postdoctoral researcher
- Santiago Macho. Research support technician
- Pär Blanking. Lead designer
- PhD. Marta Novell
- Jordi Ferré
- Adrià Maceira
- Hector Gonzalez-Espresati Fortes