Current group members
The Laboratory of Nanosensors involves 11 researchers, seven of whom are doctors. Three members are working on their doctoral thesis, and there are 3 students enrolled in the Nanoscience, Materials and Processes: Chemical Technology at the Frontier.
- F. Xavier Rius. Professor (Catedràtic d’Universitat).
- Jordi Riu. Associate Professor (Professor Titular d’Universitat)
- Francisco Andrade. Ramón y Cajal Researcher
- Pascal Blondeau. Postdoctoral researcher
- Tomas Guinovart. Postdoctoral researcher
- Marta Novell. Postdoctoral researcher
- Santiago Macho. Research support technician